Steps For Reading ebooks
- In order to read ebooks purchased from this website one needs the JKBT app. To be able to use the app you must be a registered user of jkpliterature. If you are not already registered kindly do so at https://www.jkpliterature.org.in/register and follow the prompts to activate your account.
- Log in with your credentials (email & password) and buy ebooks from https://www.jkpliterature.org.in/e-books
- Download JKBT app from android play store or iOS app store depending on the platform your reading device supports. Currently, this application is compatible with Oreo (8.1) and below versions of Android & requires iOS 9.2 or later (is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch).
- After installing the app in your reading device, login the app with the same email & password you registered with jkpliterature.
- Your ebook library will automatically display your ebooks (first time). You then must Refresh your library after each purchase you make from JKP Literature thereafter.
- Read ebooks user guide (https://www.jkpliterature.org.in/ebook-user-guide-4) for more information.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues related to JKBT mobile apps or ebooks.